Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Knitting Again

Well, I am knitting again.  I'm not sure why I stopped knitting.  I kind of think it has to do with the things that were going on in my life.  Now that I'm knitting again, I wonder how I survived without it.

It's soon Christmas.  Last night, I realized that my mental Christmas knitting list may be a little unreasonable.  Part of me still believes that I can finish everything in time.

I am on a hat and button scarf knitting kick right now.  In the past month, I have knit two hats.  I have another on the needles.  I have also knit one button scarf.  The second button scarf is currently on the needles.  I have at least 4 more hats to make and 3 button scarves...

I have to get back to my knitting now!  MAKE it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment